Saturday, January 12, 2008

Getting my feet wet with the blog thing

I find this rather interesting and kind of fun. I especially love that you can be a bit creative by adding apart of my life to share with you on this page. Writing your thoughts for everyone to see will be stepping out of my comfort zone but something I know I will grow to love. There is alot to learn from you and hopefully you will from me. We all have a "Life Song" and know it is meant to be shared to help others. Thanks, Pastor Scotty, Brandi, Bob and Pastor Kevin for encouraging me to join the blog family. That is it for now. I am worn out just trying to figure out how to set up this page. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

My Husband

My Husband
Jeffrey and I

The Skeldon's 08

The Skeldon's 08
Luke, Eric,Grant, Vern & Jeffrey

Our oldest son Grant

Our oldest son Grant
Grant

The middle child Eric

The middle child Eric
Eric

Our youngest son Luke

Our youngest son Luke
Luke